So, What’s Important About An Engaged Organization?

Employee engagement is a force that drives business outcomes. Research shows that engaged employees are more productive, more profitable, more customer focused, safer and more likely to stay with your organization for the long term. Employee engagement is a strategic approach for driving improvement and organizational change. It directly affects customer engagement – which affects your bottom line. The best performing companies know that developing an employee engagement strategy that is linked to the achievement of corporate goals will help them create long-term, sustainable success in the marketplace.

According to Gallup™ only 29% of the workforce is engaged – the other 71% fall into the disengaged and actively disengaged group.

  • What is the ratio of engaged and disengaged employees in your organization?
  • How is this affecting your customer engagement?
  • Can you take your organization where you want it to go with your current engagement percentages?
  • What is this costing your organization – not just in terms of revenue, but also in attracting/retaining top talent and creating innovative solutions?
  • What engagement category do you fall into?